- Years of dissipation had ruined his health.
- 你以前也写过差劲的文章, 但这篇可糟透了!
- You've written bad essays before, but this one is a shocker!
- 他的第一部小说如昙花一现, 此後他再没写出像样的东西。
- His first novel was a flash in the pan, and he hasn't written anything decent since.
- He's written several books about India.
- Many Elizabethan plays are written in blank verse.
- He has written (out) 50 job applications.
- Along with the letters there are answers written by people who are supposed to know how to solve such problems.
- A vocal or instrumental part written for a voice or an instrument within this range.
- A collection of written or printed sheets bound together; a book.
- "The Cambridge Business Exams are part written, part oral."
- Have you read the article written by that famous critic?
- He has written to his friends in Harbin, asking for information.
- He flipped over the piece of paper to see what was written on the back.
- Guilt was written all over his face.
- A written character that represents a vowel, consonant, syllable, word, or other expression and that cannot be further analyzed.