- n.单面小鼓 vi.敲小鼓
- The north and the south thou hast created them: tabor and hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
- The north and the south you have created them; tabor and hermon shout for joy at your name.
- As I live saith the king whose name is the lord of hosts surely as tabor is among the mountains and as carmel by the sea so shall he come.
- For to you belongs the judgment for you have been a snare at mizpah and a net spread over tabor.
- Then they told sisera that barak the son of abinoam had gone up to mount tabor.
- And they shewed sisera that barak the son of abinoam was gone up to mount tabor.
- And word was given to sisera that barak the son of abinoam had gone up to mount tabor.
- And their limit goes as far as tabor and shahazimah and beth-shemesh ending at jordan; sixteen towns with their unwalled places.