- n.高跷,支柱,脚柱 vt.使踏上高 跷
- The favorite kinds of milk cheese are: gloucester cheshire cheddar and gorgonzola; milk and cream cheese: stilton and double gloucester; cream cheese: brie neufchatel and camembert.
- He fashioned no stilted epigram.
- Dom perignon served by waiters on stilts.
- Abstract: the article retr-ospects to the history origin and evolving course of building built on stilts explounds how the natural environment society objective conditions and human cultures have affected them when they came into being and developed probes into the isomorphic relation between the buildings and the antitype and analyses the characteristics the forms the significances to apply and the values to popularize as far as the philosophic sense is concerned.
- Smoked salmon they had said and fruit and nuts of course and stilton and water biscuits and liqueur chocs and so forth and be sure to get good stuff mum won't you?
- Moreover the atmosphere matched the food.everything was so formal. Sol's mother and father were polite but conversation around the table was stilted and subdued.
- Whenever this happened the opium boats and boat brothels moored by the bank came so close to the shore that they were tied to the pillars of the stilt buildings.
- Regrettably the illuminating ideas in the economist are often obscured by stilted prose.
- Any of several tropical evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus rhizophora having stiltlike roots and stems and forming dense thickets along tidal shores.
- Marty: I'm a stilt walker.
- Yeah he loved stilts.
- The double stilts are usually tied to one's shank to fully demonstrate his skill;
- He was too stilted too self-opinionated.he did not talk of anything that lifted her above the common run of clothes and material success.
- Along the path by the boating lake there are puppet shows clowns and stilt walkers and hawkers selling anything from indian cotton skirts to batteries.
- Web-footed australian stilt with reddish-brown pectoral markings.