- n.恶臭,臭气 v.(使)发恶臭
- Held my nose against the stench.
- From a steaming stench below, the banks were coated with a slimy mould that stuck to them like glue, disgusting to behold and worse to smell
- Leaving the door ajar amid the stench of mouldy limewash and stale cobwebs he undid his braces.
- I execrate these vampires who are sucking the lifeblood of the men who follow robert lee--these men who are making the very name of blockader a stench in the nostrils of all patriotic men.
- Grimy windows soured the world outside with their own fog and a stench of urine rose from the washrooms.
- And twenty years after on the other side of the globe again the filth of murky foxholes the stench of ghostly trenches the slime of dripping dugouts;
- Doc tor's stench is offensive to my nose.
- The stench doesn't go away!
- A greater part of most of europe's ancient cities lay in ruins and from their rubble as the weather warmed there was the stench of the countless unburied dead.
- A stench that disgusted us;
- The unmistakable stench of rotting eggs.
- The stench of viktor's blood still lingers in your veins.
- The experimental study on the stenchful gas h2s removal by screening bacteria.
- If they reek it's with the stench of injustice.
- Because the stench is so thick you think you're gonna faint.