- Later wood pulp was substituted as the absorbent and sodium nitrate was added as an oxidizing agent to increase the strength of the explosive.
- Phosphates and sodium nitrate are used for the sequestration of insoluble calcium or magnesium salts while the task of removing mineral deposits from stainless steel surfaces is facilitated by the use of acid solutions usually solutions of nitric or phosphoric acid.
- Tianhai company also engages in sodium carbonate sodium hydrate phenol naphthol sodium nitrate and other types of chemicals daily-use chemical products as well as electromechanical products mining equipment construction materials construction machinery and parts automobile& motorcycle parts agricultural machinery agricultural produced goods and other types of products.
- Fertilizer consisting of sodium nitrate or potassium nitrate.
- Bacon is made of the side of pig cured by salt sugar and sodium nitrate.
- Rice cultivation without n fertilization decreased the number of soil aob significantly while rice cultivation with ammonium sulfate fertilization increased its number within a short period of time but sodium nitrate fertilization did not show any significant effect on soil aob.the present paddy soil was much lower than the ancient paddy soils in carbon-source utilization capability and in shannon index simpson index and mcintosh index of microbial community to a varying extent.
- The equilibrium data of potassium nitrate ammonium nitrate and sodium nitrate in the binary mixed-solvent of methanol-water and ammonia-water were determined and the laws of influences of methanol and ammonia on the solubility of those nitrates have been found out.
- Nitrate-bearing rock or gravel of the sodium nitrate deposits of chile and peru.