- Solid naoh is soluble to water and emits heat also called sodium hydrate caustic soda or sodium hydroxide.it is an important and commonly-used strong alkali.
- The comprehensive valuation of control treatment was quantitatively analyzed and the order of value from high to low was slop vaseline cupric sulphate sodium hydroxide limewater bordeaux mixture tung oil saline solution diesel oil bavistin.
- Fill a burette exactly to the zero mark with1.0normal sodium hydroxide.
- Methods: an antitumor alkaloid nitidine chloride was treated in aqueous sodium hydroxide solution without the presence of certain kinds of amino acids and oxygen.
- Preservative demulsifier foam inhibitor ph poising agent bactericide hydrochloric acid sodium hydroxide are applied on platform and preservative anti-scale agent methanol and lean glycol are used to submarine facilities.
- To guarantee the normal production and transportation of cep and output submarine pipes and mitigate the corrosion of facilities and pipelines the chemical injection skids are arranged specially for cep in phase I and7kinds of chemicals are applied namely antiseptic demulsifier foam inhibitor ph poising agent bactericide hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide.
- The oxidic cyanoethylated corn starch adhesive was prepared by using corn starch oxydol and acrylonitrile as raw materials in presence of alkaline process.the influences of oxydol acrylonitrile sodium hydroxide amount and reaction temperature were discussed on the properties of adhesive by orthogonal experimental design.the optimum experimental conditions were obtained.the structure of adhesive was characterized with ir.
- Treatment of purified wood pulp with18% sodium hydroxide solution produces alkali cellulose.
- A good hard soap made from olive oil and sodium hydroxide.
- The chemistry involves activation with acetic anhydride derivatization with tbus itc and cleavage of derivatized c_terminal amino acid thiohydantoin with sodium hydroxide.four c terminal residues of a synthetic peptide at low nanomole levels have been identified.
- Ethyl cellulose was synthesized successfully in one-step based on reaction of cellulose with excess chloroethane and sodium hydroxide in toluene as diluent.
- Using refined cotton chloroacetic acid sodium hydroxide and hydrogen peroxide as main feedstock sodium carboxymethyl cellulose was made by the process of basification etherification abstersion and drying.
- Viscose manufacturing process involves the reaction of cellulose with sodium hydroxide to form an alkali cellulose.the alkali cellulose is then treated with carbon disulfide to form cellulose xanthate.
- 2.open The circulating sodium hydroxide feed valve on rinsing tower;
- 3.start Sodium hydroxide circulating pump p1202 after the operation becomes stable open valves at pump outlet and regulate the pressure at pump outlet to about0.3mpag;