- 我在雨里这麽一跑, 鞋全湿了。
- My shoes are sodden from walking in the rain.
- This the home spins cloth art to pledge in material showpiece respect besides breed of traditional jacquard weave printing the sodden flower of international popularity cut the new product such as gauze of flower embroider craped voile interlining to already came true homebred change material on the whole gradually hasten is mixed gently thin in order to get used to optimistic with each passing day and lively modern life rhythm.
- His face looks fattish and somewhat sodden.
- Eat not of it raw nor sodden at all with water but roast with fire; his head with his legs and with the purtenance thereof.
- The island will lie sodden with the tears of the night-time and everyone will be encouraged to try to do everything.
- "The sand of the desert is sodden red
- Shanghai university is very sodden...!!
- They left lane's sodden slicker on the screened back porch and he invited marla into a huge wonderful old country kitchen.
- But when thou hadst vanished and the men who sought thee long brought thee not to thy mother some one of the envious neighbours said secretly that over water heated to boiling they had hewn asunder with a knife thy limbs and at the tables had shared among them and eaten sodden fragments of thy flesh.