- Currently the capacity of caustic soda has increased to7500tons per month.
- Nitrate of soda contains15.5per cent n and is immediately available.it is therefore well suited for purposes of top-dressing but since it is readily washed out of the soil it should not be applied before a crop is sown.
- The research results are directive and with reference value for development of the new process of soda ash and ammonium sulfate co production by mirabilite.
- How many cans of soda?
- The gypsumceramic decorative materials were produced based on a industrial waste slag-fluoroanhydrite sodium phosphate and water soda ash glass.
- Made of milk and flavored syrup with soda water.
- John's soda fountain is an after-school stamping ground.
- By adding soda ash or caustic soda to the feed stock the surface of the pellets becomes sticky and coated with fines.
- Someone who works at a soda fountain.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine flour sugar cinnamon spices soda and baking powder.
- In new england they call sodas tonics.
- Wu chih-sheng would have preferred to stroll about a little longer or go and have a drink at the soda-fountain which had been set up under a mat awning but huei fang was shy of the large crowds especially those young couples who always seemed to be looking at her so suspiciously.
- The drink is a blend of fruit juice and soda water.
- Eventually the soda fountain gave way to the modern soda pop machine which dispenses not only coke but other popular soft drinks as well.
- The content of nacl in soda ash is determined by colourimetry of mercury thiocyanate.