- n.(古希腊哲学家)苏格拉底的信徒 adj.苏格拉底[哲学]的
- Of or relating to the aspect of the socratic method that induces a respondent to formulate latent concepts through a dialectic or logical sequence of questions.
- What struck me about the drift of m.koyre's lecture is firstly an almost spontaneous tendency to assimilate directly the platonic dialogue and the socratic maleutics to analysis.
- I used to work him so with my socratic method and had trepanned him so often by questions apparently so distant from any point we had in hand vet by degrees leading to the point and bringing him into difficulties and contradictions that at last he grew ridiculously cautious and would hardly answer me the most common question without asking first "what do you intend to infer from that?"
- L think we should stick to the socratic method.