- Who are your favorite characters in history? A mixture of socrates pericles mahomet pliny the younger and augustin thierry.
- Greek soldier and writer. A disciple of socrates he joined cyrus the younger in an attack on persia.after the death of cyrus xenophon led the greek troops to the black sea an ordeal he recounted in anabasis.
- He set up a school at the lyceum in athens and taught criticizing pluto and socrates with a certain hardness.
- Thucydides had wrote down the funeral oration of the pericles plato had invented the funeral oration of the aspasia pericles'mistress by virtue of socrates.
- Aspasia was a creature in whom two extremes of womanhood met she was the goddess prostitute socrates plus manon lescaut.
- There hid in greek philosophy a tendency ontology.the tendency showed itself in the pursuit of arch in language in the concern about human in protagoras and socrates in the supposition of idea in plato and in the concern of epistemology in late greek thoughts though all these hid themselves behind the pursuit of ontology.
- A mixture of socrates pericles mahomet pliny the younger and augustin thierry.
- After his trial socrates ended his life by drinking a cup of hemlock.
- There are different ways and means of after virtue from homer epic socrates plato to aristotle in ancient greek.
- Who the hell is socrates?
- How does socrates defend himself against the charges?
- He adopted the dialogue form used by socrates; the latter's teaching was done by question and answer and the method has become known as the "socratic method".
- Humility imitate jesus and socrates.
- Out of this background came some of the most inexpressibly beautiful stories of demeter and proserpina and orpheus.the belief in the gods was taken for granted for even socrates when he was about to drink hemlock proposed a libation to the gods to speed him on his journey from this world to the next.
- Greek woman.the wife of socrates she is traditionally described as shrewish and scolding.