- You're wearing odd socks, ie two that do not form a pair.
- I've worn holes in my socks.
- 老师要他加把劲儿, 不然考试准不及格。
- His teachers told him to pull his socks up, or he'd undoubtedly fail his exam.
- He wears clean socks every day.
- Pull your socks up.
- My socks are in holes/full of holes, ie worn so much that holes have formed.
- These socks stretch.
- These socks are going at 1 a pair.
- The boy is so untidy-he always has his socks hanging at half mast.
- She opened the drawer and took out a pair of socks.
- She bought many socks in the hosiery department.
- I found a couple of socks in the bedroom, but they don't make a pair.
- Hiked myself onto the stone wall; hiked up her knee socks.
- After along walk, I drew off my socks, bathed my sore feet, and then felt much more comfortable.
- There's always an odd one out when I sort out my socks.