- Based on sociolinguistics and lexicology this paper analyses the causes and the cultural background of socio-cultural words and "false friends".
- The interacting study between language and language-related disciplines such as psychology sociology ethnograph the science of law and artificial intelligence etc.branches of macrolinguistics include psycholinguistics sociolinguistics anthropological linguistics computational linguistics etc.
- Class of masses medium major includes the study of the course such as a confucian school of idealist philosophy of the song and ming dynasties of the semeiology sociolinguistics history sociological anthropologic understanding that reach an agency.
- So the writers of the paper perform a sociolinguistic analysis of the application of archaisms in american english.
- Loanwords are an important sociolinguistic phenomenon.english loanwords are prominent in cantonese.
- Of or relating to sociolinguistics.
- With the development of the internet there emerge new research fields for the linguistic community and the sociolinguistic community in particular.
- He's study direction is modern times chinese history of chinese language relate to fields such as sociolinguistics folk custom linguistics in addition especially with vocabulary phonetic rhyme characters and dictionary and study to grow perceptibly.
- He has conducted research and published in the fields of sociolinguistics functional linguistics applied linguistics and english language teaching.
- As such the campaign during its initial period left a number of sociological and sociolinguistic questions unanswered.
- It is demonstrated by sociolinguistic variation studies that women are more likely than men to use standard speech.
- What are the effects of sociolinguistic factors such as social distance and gender on use of humor?