- The book is rather shapeless.
- The apprehension she had felt had been shapeless.
- Just how special was not readily apparent to those who saw him in his old beethoven frock coat or his shapeless orange cardigan.
- Just how special was not readily apparent to those who saw him in his old beethoven frock-coat or his shapeless orange cardigan.
- A short shapeless person led him toward a bay window glowing orange in the darkness.
- A shapeless black duffel coat.
- One can pick out no definite shapes except those formed by nature: one beholds rather a continuous shapeless mass here bulging or ridged with building there broken by a patch of green or an unwinding ribbon of concrete...
- A shapeless form lying on the ground.
- She was wearing a rather shapeless woolen dress.
- Lacking definite form; shapeless.
- But a shapeless pigmy that walks asleep in the mist searching for its own awakening.