- n.句子,判决,宣判,文句 vt.宜判,判决
- They had their sentence quashed by the appeal court judge.
- He was sentenced to death by firing-squad.
- His prison sentence has been remitted.
- 他两罪均判监禁, 同期执行
- He was given two prison sentences, to run concurrently.
- He broke off in the middle of a sentence.
- He appealed for (a) commutation of the death sentence to life imprisonment.
- By analysing the parts of the sentence we learn more about English grammar.
- Long complex sentences are distinctive of Henry James's later style.
- You have omitted the verb in the sentence.
- Whoever commits the crime shall be sentenced to ten years in prison.
- The subject of a sentence and its verb must agree in number.
- The sentence of six months imprisonment was most unjust.
- His every sentence is followed by a burst of applause.
- He was found guilty and sentenced to condemnation.
- Can you translate the sentence into English?