- They were seemingly unaware of the decision.
- She plays with seemingly effortless skill.
- The lawyer's seemingly innocent question caught the witness off his guard.
- But none of the routine reasons offered for urban crime has been able to explain a seemingly senseless incident that again has put crime in New York City in the national spotlight.
- His reading knowledge was seemingly difficultly believed to the child of ten years old.
- British writer best known for his popular historical novels, especially The Last Days of Pompeii(1834), and for his seemingly endless convoluted sentences.
- He lives seemingly now in this area.
- The destruction of great companies of seemingly unchallengeable stability such as gec and swissair through inept acquisition strategies can only be rendered as tragedy.
- I am in that second category: in 1991 the community where I was living in the ussr imploded unexpectedly into a brutal civil war leaving me haunted by the awareness that seemingly impregnable systems can sometimes be very fragile.
- The great oecumenical movement only shouted many slogans which at most made denominations mediated seemingly.
- Tom's overworked and short-tempered teacher finally lost patience with the child's persistent questioning and seemingly self-centered behavior.
- ... No matter how small or seemingly irrelevant.
- "Little did he know that this simple seemingly innocuous act...
- However weddings and funerals still retained most of the old rituals and pageantry. Seemingly they still meant something and should be marked by a certain amount of ostentation.and still no other city could match the elaborateness bands bridal sedan-
- But at the same time new aol exec bob pittman puts in place a seemingly successful electronic-commerce strategy signing multimillion-dollar deals with merchants such as cuc international and amazon.com to sell their wares on aol.