- 大家团聚时她不在, 非常遗憾
- She was sorely missed at the reunion.
- We hold an annual reunion of former students of the college.
- Her description of the meeting is an exact reproduction of the reunion.
- He gets up with a sweet dream, hoping to have a family reunion at Christmas.
- New Year's Day is a day for family reunion.
- He said the gun crew thought it was all a joke and for the remainder of the war and at postwar reunions they would get a laugh from remembering the time they shot at a moving haystack.
- A little overeager for our reunion aren't you?
- At the fingernails and chalkboard reunion concert.
- The homecoming of the released hostages and their reunion with their families was an affecting scene.
- This species is found along the east coast of madagascar and on the islands of mauritius reunion and the comoros.
- The reunion dinner eaten on new year's eve was de rigueur with members of the extended family gathering for the most significant meal of the year.
- A heart-warming reunion gesture gift
- When hearts were young and gay; a poet could not but be gay in such a jocund company-wordsworth; the jolly crowd at the reunion; jolly old saint nick; a jovial old gentleman; have a merry christmas; peals of merry laughter; a mirthful laugh.
- His reunion with garbo was suffused with meianchoiy.
- A convivial atmosphere at the reunion; a woman of convivial nature; he was a real good-time charlie.