- After evaporated in condensation evaporator the oxygen-rich liquid air enters the expander to be refrigerated.after going through the subcooler and reheated by the primary heat exchanger the expanded oxygen-rich air goes out of the fractionating tower and enters the purifier to be the regeneration air and cold blowing air in the purifier.
- Clay refractory mortars widely used for clay brick masonry in blast furnaces hot air stoves coke ovens reheating furnaces and other industry furnaces.
- Leftover food served at a later meal; yesterday's reheated soup.
- Do you want me to reheat you some chicken-fried steak?
- To reheat hardened steel or hardened cast iron to some temperature below the eutectoid temperature for the purpose of decreasing hardness and increasing toughness.
- The mechanism of slab burning loss in the reheating furnace of masteel csp is introduced.the optimization measures for furnace temperature heating time atmosphere in the furnace furnace pressure and other affecting factors are analyzed and ways to reduce burning loss are proposed.
- The wearproof refractory for rubbish incinerator is developed by this factory with reference to the foreign preduct of the same kind and the practical working circumstances in china which has such advantages as good wearproof ability small reheating linear change and good thermal resistance.
- I do have an oven you know.we can reheat.
- Please reheat the food from last night.
- A nonlineared mathematic model for300mw reheat condensing turbine is presented.
- You do have an oven you know.we can reheat.