- Discussion on the article of "application of fault control hydrocarbon theory to realize a great breakthrough of petroleum exploration in qaidam basin"
- The aquatic biota from the late late pleistocene was sampled below46m in the well dacan1of qaidam basin.they showed a high abundance and high diversity.
- Abundant and various reefs with conspicuous physical properties and high reserves have widely developed in western qaidam basin.
- I propose that those basins be compared to the black sea and caspian basins and suggest that junggar was formed during the carboniferous period and tarim and qaidam during the permian period as back-arc basins behind volcanic arcs on the southern active margin of paleozoic asia.
- Huang xingzhen shao hongshun and gu shusong.1993.petroleum formation and direction for finding oil pool in qaidam basin. Lanzhou: gansu science and technology press.
- Jurassic tula basin located in the northwest of china was once joined together with the qaidam basin during mesozoic era.
- The meso cenozoic basin in the north qaidam underwent two generations of deformation.
- Abnormal high pressure is found from neogene to jurassic in leughu-nanbaxian strnctural belt in the northern margin of qaidam basin and mostly occurs in undercompaction shale.
- The different-altitudes upward continuation of the recently-surveyed aeromagnetic anomalies in central and western qinghai tibet plateau revealed an extremely distinct nne trending negative magnetic anomaly zone in the eastern part of the surveyed area i.e. in the vast area extending from qaidam southwestward within central qinghai-tibet plateau.