- A prism decomposes light.
- Light is refracted when passed through a prism.
- The sunlight will break into different colors through a prism.
- A combination of two or more such pieces, sometimes with other optical devices such as prisms, used to form an image for viewing or photographing.
- 杰西卡说： "我喜欢那些令人讨厌的东西，而不喜欢好的东西。" 她装腔作势的话语使得大人们忍不住笑了起来。
- "I like nasty things better than nice things, " said Jessica, with such a prunes and prisms of diction that all the grown-ups had to laugh.
- Eight prism aluminum alloyed metal series exhibition equipment.
- Both living and inorganic*** jects can be transformed into energy and their unique energy signature imprinted into the prism's crystal lattice core.
- A prism whose bases are triangles.
- A prism whose bases are quadrangles.
- The effective reflection area of a cubic corner reflector is defined it is testified for the cubic corner reflector that the ray reflect from this prism is not parallel with the ray incident on the corner of undersurface of this prism the effective reflection area is calculated in the case of the ray incident on the undersurface of this prism vertically the acreage of the effective reflection area is two thirds as that of the undersurface of this prism.
- In this paper is given an example of tabular cry stal of beryl from the xubaodi ng greisen which merits a study of ir and raman spectra and comparisons with tw o prismatic crystal samples of beryl from xuebaoding quartz vein and altai pegma tite.
- The light is resolved by prisms gratings or by an interferometer.
- Andalusite: a mineral aluminum silicate alsio usually found in prisms of various colors.
- The bistable bahavior originating from optical nonlinear coupling between a prism and a nonlinear waveguide by using fresnel formulas is described.
- You can break up a beam of incoherent light with a prism which is made of glass.