- n.负责人,首长,校长,主犯,本金 adj.主要的,首要的
- Swahili is the principal lingua franca in East Africa.
- Keys are available on application to the principal.
- One of the nine principal magistrates of ancient Athens.
- Miss Parker sent Joe to the principal's office for giving her a dirty look..
- In the New Testament, the mother of Jesus and the principal saint of many Christian churches.
- The central or principal vein of a leaf.
- Is your uncle a high school principal?
- The agent spoke on behalf of his principal.
- How much interest will there be on a principal of $5000?
- The number that is raised to various powers to generate the principal counting units of a number system.
- "We've arranged for the principal speakers and booked the conference hall. What's the next step?"
- Population dynamic monitoring of principal pine stem-borers in forest by sawyer beetle attractant
- There was not hierachy in the principality of moscow before the code ( 1649) regarded as one line of demarcation was made and it was established fundamentally in the late of18th century.
- Check fund transfer of bank bills issued by principal bank; promptly check accounts with principal bank;
- "Exurb: a region lying beyond the suburbs of a city especially one inhabited principally by wealthy people."