- 你尽管放心, 正在尽力把一切都做好。
- You may rest assured that everything possible is being done.
- The princess attended the opening night of the opera.
- He is affianced to the princess, ie engaged to marry her.
- He is equerry to the Prince of Wales.
- He believed he had been a prince in a previous incarnation.
- Once upon a time there was a princess.
- The princess arrived, resplendent in a new white dress.
- The kind dwarf asked the little princess to have dinner with him.
- Once upon a time, there lived a princess who was very beautiful.
- 从前有个美丽的公主 ...
- Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess ...
- He told us a romance about a prince who married a poor girl.
- The position, authority, or jurisdiction of a prince; sovereignty.
- The princess was getting married, and everyone was in town for the great occasion.
- The princess is dressed up by a famous dressmaker.
- The heavens favored the young prince.