- n.游戏,比赛,运动,赌博,剧本 v.玩,扮演,播放,进行比赛 v.播放
- In one major metropolis after another urbanized yuppies graduated from beepers to cell phones to sedans with cd players.
- A writer who has his sights trained on the nobel prize or other earthly triumphs had best write a novel a poem or a play and leave the essayist to ramble about content with living a free life and enjoying the satisfactions of a somewhat undisciplined existence.
- Over-playing players during a season is a sure way of picking up continual niggly strains and other injuries.
- A little boy loved to nete and play around it every day.
- An ace reporter; a crack shot; a first-rate golfer; a super party; played top-notch tennis; an athlete in tiptop condition; she is absolutely tops.
- A maudlin smile played across her normally grim visage.
- A very good amateur viola player.
- In the mining world there aren't many big players from among chinese corporations'one investment banker says.
- Isn't there a problem in one of the players owning the scorecard that everybody uses?
- Some analysts say the move amounts to a diplomatic power play with beijing leveraging its growing economic might and unsettled emotions from the war era to assert itself as asia's leading political power.
- Money for cleaning supplies play doctor with you
- Some tennis players use a two-handed grip.
- Some village schools have no tape recorders let alone a multi-media player.
- A board used for playing monopoly.
- A game suitable for playing in a parlor.