- I'm not very photogenic.
- Ms yingluck a photogenic businesswoman with a shaky electoral platform is running ahead in polls.
- The value of the photograph as a record of the world and man's achievements had been established with the very publication of the first two successful techniques in1839: w.h.f.talbot's photogenic and daguerre's daguerreotype process.
- Corpuscule immunochemistry photogenic method was applied to quantitatively detect serum ctni concentration of23cases of nqami.the positive rate and serum ck-mb were compared.
- Very photogenic too if I may say so.
- Okay. I'm told that I'm very photogenic.
- I disagree. Oh steven just look at that face! He's more photogenic than any of the other actors.
- I'm looking for somebody a little bit more photogenic.