- However since white phosphorus is a deadly poison from1845match-makers exposed to its fumes succumbed to necrosis a disease that eats away jaw-bones.
- Heat or sunlight converts it to the red phosphorus allotrope a violet-red powder that does not phosphoresce or ignite spontaneously.much less reactive and soluble than white phosphorus it is used in manufacturing other phosphorus compounds and in semiconductors fertilizers safety matches and fireworks.black phosphorus made by heating the white form under pressure is flaky like graphite.
- "Heat or sunlight converts it to the red phosphorus allotrope a violet-red powder that does not phosphoresce or ignite spontaneously.much less reactive and soluble than white phosphorus it is used in manufacturing other phosphorus compounds and in semiconductors fertilizers safety matches and fireworks.black phosphorus made by heating the white form under pressure is flaky like graphite."
- Data indicate the potential of soil phosphorus.
- Based on a comparison with phosphorus-free epoxy resins the properties of phosphorous epoxy resins are stated in detail.
- An analysis of the production technology indicates there is a gap between the yellow phosphorus units in china and the advanced ones abroad.
- Abstract: the new type of the thinner for drilling fluid is a polyelectrolyte molecule containing the organic phosphorus structure.the organic phosphorus polyelectrolyte has good performance in viscosity reduced resistant temperature anti-salt and no pollution to environment.
- It is certain that the dominant phosphorus removal bacterial species is pseudomonas and then aeromonas bacillus micrococcus nitrobacter in the submerged biofilm process.
- Nitrogen phosphorus and potassium fertilizers should be used inproper proportions fertilizing for leaf-vegetables and should be used asbasic manure; appling only nitrogen manure was sure to cause accumulation of nitrate easily.
- 10.operations Involving manufacturing handling and use of yellow phosphorus;
- Under low phosphorus conditions the largeseeded genotypes from the andean gene pool outperformed the small-seeded genotypes from the mesoamerican gene pool both in vegetative growth and phosphorus uptake at early stage and in grain yield at harvest.
- The paper introduced in brief the basic chemical and mineral component and analysed the effect and the evaluation index of the chemical component vitreous body quantity and structure and the fineness degree of the phosphorus slag on its chemical activity and finally discussed the effect of phosphorus slag as additive on cement hydration property and the micro structure of the harding body.
- Under the condition of greenhouse three phosphorus efficient arabidopsis and four phosphorus inefficient arabidopsis obtained from several screening experiments were examined further using the criterion of phosphorus efficient coefficient e.g.the ratio of yield at phosphorus deficient level to phosphorus normal level with solution culture experiments.
- The pre-treatment and determination of environmental organophosphorus pesticide residues was summarized and characteristics of some detectors and their accommodated conditions for determination of organic phosphorus were also presented.
- Abstract by taking benzene as extractant and using gas chromatography-flame photometry to determine trace yellow phosphorus in wastewater the result was good.