- He paced up and down distractedly.
- The prisoner paced the floor of his cell.
- The lion paced the floor of his cage restlessly.
- I couldn't sleep paced about most of the right.
- She paced out the length of the room.
- She paced out the length of the garden.
- Paul paced anxiously backwards and forwards.
- Methods: thirty-six dogs were randomized into3groups a stent was paced in every esophagus with the following different types: a group: "z" type membrana-covered esophageal stent with pin c group: "z" type membrana-covered esophageal stent with barb d group: ni-ti alloy membrana-covered esophageal stent.
- Cofin paced backwards and forwards impatiently.
- Collins found a cigarette brought his lighter to it and paced nervously around the small cheerless room.
- Coma paced around the lounge.
- Every ten yards or so a soldier in full battle dress stood beside the wall or paced slowly back and forth holding his rifle.
- He agitatedly paced round the room several times then looked up at the electric clock: ten past six.another day as good as gone.
- I paced in the peax ful spacecraft.
- The helpless manager paced the floor and grimly endured the gloom of defeat.