- n.(一)步,速度,步调,步法,步态 vi.踱步,缓慢的走 vt.用步测,踱步于,(马)溜花蹄
- 我们动作得快些, 不然就晚了。
- We must move at a quicker pace or we'll be late.
- 他感到跟不上时, 便溜之大吉了。
- When the pace got too hot for him, he disappeared.
- 比赛的速度极快, 很难持久。
- The pace of the race was too severe to be maintained for long.
- The new recruits were put through their paces.
- I wobbled uncertainly for a couple of paces, then over I went.
- His pace quickened.
- He paced up and down distractedly.
- We quickened our pace.
- She works so fast that I can't keep pace with her.
- In any year some of the students on this crash course find the pace too hot for them and drop out before Christmas.
- Implant a pacemaker; implant a drug capsule.
- He made his horse show his paces.
- Dick told me he had been a soldier in India. I put him through his paces, and found he was lying.
- A good pitcher has a change of pace.
- The boy does his work at a snail's pace.