- adj.外面的,下台的,出局的 adv.在外,出声地,显露出来地,明显地,从头至尾地 n.外面,外出,外观 vt.赶出,击倒,使退场 vi.外出,暴露 prep.通过
- "Sometimes in the evening I would go out to him and find him in the garden near the oratory sitting absolutely composed on a stone bench there and I'd tell him my troubles the difficulties I had with the slaves how I distrusted the overseer or the weather or my brokers... all the problems that made up the length and breadth of my existence.
- If you are out to condemn somebody you can always trump up a charge.it is a piece of cake for you to slander him.
- Chicago! Called the brakeman drawing the word out long.they were under a great shadowy train shed where the lamps were already beginning to shine out with passenger cars all about and the train moving at a snail's pace.
- ... Not on pampering out-of-town visitors.
- ... Into the outer stratosphere!
- ... Would pop out the other side.
- ... We pay out on the installment plan.
- ... These rods spring out like fishhooks.
- ... Took the money out of the swiss account.
- ... August13 you could try out the gun and discuss last minute details.
- ... Then I'll slip out very discreetly...
- ... Is out of consideration for me?
- ... Going easy on people out of consideration for them.
- ... As long as he can trot out his daughter the prima ballerina.
- I look for craftsmen in words and pictures who so completely understand good creative masonry and are so skilled in it that when they lay a brick out of place they do it on purpose.