- adj.外面的,下台的,出局的 adv.在外,出声地,显露出来地,明显地,从头至尾地 n.外面,外出,外观 vt.赶出,击倒,使退场 vi.外出,暴露 prep.通过
- She goes for tall slim men.
- The outcome of a sequence of events; the end result.
- Hamburgers are ordered through a window in the restaurant and then are handed out through the window to the waiting customer.
- `The building of the new shopping centre is an outrage, ' she protested.
- `Oh!', `Look out!' and `Ow!' are exclamations.
- "爱德华还在服现役吗？" "不，他已因病复员了。"
- "Is Edward on active service?" "No, he's been boarded out."
- "Don't interrupt, just hear me out before you start talking."
- "外面在下雨。" "我早就知道了--刚才我
- "It's raining outside." "You're telling me-I've been out to get the paper and I'm absolutely soaked."
- "如果你染上肺炎的话，" 他说，"那我真的一切都完了。＂
- "If you got pneumonia, " he said, "I should go clean out of curl."
- "If we have any guts, we'd get out of here, " as one skeleton say to another in the medical laboratory.
- "要是我们有些胆子（血肉），就可以离开这儿的嘛" --躺在医学实验室里的一
- "If we had any guts, we'd get out of here, " as one skeleton said to another in the medical laboratory.
- "严惩威胁侵犯他人身体罪" 是一种造成严重伤害的威胁侵犯他人身体罪，或与另一
- "Aggravated assault" is assaulted cause serious injury or carry out in connection with another serious crime.
- "修好了，" 那修理工从车底下爬出来说道， "我已经更换了你的消声器。"
- "Right as a trivet now, " said the mechanic as he crawled out from under the car."I've replaced your silencer.
- "我们尽可能久地呆下去，" 他说道： "当关键时刻到来时，我们真不愿离开，真的，可是又别无选择。"
- "We stayed as long as we could, " he said. "When the crunch came we were ever so reluctant to pull out, we really were, but there was no alternative."
- Mr Williams refused his friend's advice and flounced out of the office.