单词out of place的英汉翻译
out of place
单词out of place的英汉对照例句
- 他的奇装异服, 在办公室里很不顺眼
- His arty clothes look out of place in the office.
- He looked rather out of place when he turned up in full ceremonial rig.
- At the formal party I felt very awkward and out of place.
- He felt out of place at the new school until one of the older pupils took him under his wing.
- Fit timing-case cover straight on without letting it slip out of place.
- Among the crowed of happy prosperous looking christmas shoppers the little black figure of the old man seemed pitiful and out of place.
- A wolf is as out of place in a concrete wasteland as a citizen of the first world would be in the depths of the amazon or sahara.
- Dressed in a long gown and fedora hat he looked quite out of place in these country regions.
- I began to feel unmistakably out of place in that pleasant family circle.
- It is very strange she said with a sudden access of womanlike trembling and agitation which seemed out of place in this awful woman.
- I look for craftsmen in words and pictures who so completely understand good creative masonry and are so skilled in it that when they lay a brick out of place they do it on purpose.
- Sealing ring must not slip out of place.
- To fall or slip out of place.
提交更多out of place的相关例句