- She seems to do these things on purpose.
- He knocked the old man down on purpose.
- `Did he break it accidentally?' `No, on purpose.'
- The depositor positively positioned the preposition in that position on purpose.
- ... You have to accidentally run into her on purpose...
- Industry of drug of crane of lukewarm city sea of forefathers of limited company profit from work hard abide by foliaceous colleague hall "long although nobody see close know one day oneself on purpose" old saying accumulative total counts name of10kinds of traditions square already formed4the form of a drug today more than30breed become the area austral short for zhejiang province exclusive in factory of officinal preparation major.
- The party concerned who disobeys precontractual obligations on purpose or by mistake before the contract goes into effect and results in the failure effectiveness change and cancellation of the contract will take liability for culpa in contrahendo.
- The name is a bit of a giveaway because just as it sounds silly putty wasn't invented on purpose!
- I look for craftsmen in words and pictures who so completely understand good creative masonry and are so skilled in it that when they lay a brick out of place they do it on purpose.