- He's been released from prison on probation, ie If he does not behave satisfactorily he will be sent back.
- The status of a person on probation.
- A technician on probation was hit by a piece of falling masonry.
- Buju banton who's a grammy award winner will spend a further five years on probation when he's released.
- The girl is a lawyer on probation in our institute.
- Article10anyone who has received junior college medical training in an institution of higher learning or received medical training in a secondary training school and has under the supervision of a medical practitioner served at least one year on probation in an institution of medical treatment prevention or health care may participate in the examination for the qualifications of assistant medical practitioners.
- You'll be on probation for a period of three months.what do you say?
- If students fall too far below this standard they may be placed on probation.
- He was a mechanic who was on probation.
- 1a New student is kept on probation for one semester.
- A new student is kept on probation for one semester.
- Someone released on probation or on parole.