- He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time.
- He should have meet you at the station on principle.
- The authors expound the connotation procedure scope and jurisprudent basis of the "criminal immunity" system analyze the dilemmas in our country in applying this system directly emphasize the feasibility and necessity of using "criminal immunity" for reference in prosecuting bribery crimes and put forward suggestions on principles contents and procedure of "criminal immunity" in prosecuting bribery crimes.
- Joint statement on principles of strategic stability;
- New differentia operator based on principle of "selecting the superior and eliminating the inferior"
- A decision based on principle rather than expediency.
- This lesson focuses on principles of melodic imitation inversion the use of melodic and rhythmic motives as well as the construction of counter-melodies.