单词on our own的英汉翻译
on our own
单词on our own的英汉对照例句
- 电视机坏了, 我们只好自作消遣了
- The television broke down so we were thrown back on our own resources, ie had to entertain ourselves.
- Our policy should rest on our own strength.
- I like to look on our own shops as kind of a barefoot agency which is mentally always trying to put itself into other people's shoes-a working ranch rather than a dude ranch.
- When we abandoned many cities on our own initiative in order to evade fatal blows from superior enemy forces and shift our forces to destroy the enemy in mobile warfare our enemies were jubilant.
- This technology has been applied on our own engraving software and it has engraved good sample on our engraving machine.
- We can't move that hulking great desk on our own.
- We can't move that hulking great table on our own.
- Based on our own simulation results and results of some numerical simulation of single fold structure by other investigators in recent years the factors that affect single fold shapes and the variation of maximum principal stress and horizontal strain during the deformation of single fold are discussed in this paper.
- However we cannot rely solely on our own experience to solve all problems.
- The sum and substance of the matter is that we must rely on our own efforts.
- Haven't we developed the atomic bomb the hydrogen bomb satellites and space technology on our own?
提交更多on our own的相关例句