- Baked beans are on offer this week at the local supermarket.
- A crowd had gathered round an artist at work on ebru or traditional turkish paper marbling; another slightly bigger crowd was waiting for free turkish coffee on offer.
- Last month gkn announced it was cutting a further 550 jobs across its uk autoparts business though it has held open existing relatively generous early retirement terms to workers volunteering to depart-which will soon no longer be on offer.
- Interest-free credit is on offer and customers are taking the bait.
- Dutch auction sets a singleshare price at the maximum level consistentwith clearing all stock on offer.
- The geomechanics based on the change of rotating speed of the earth could answer a large part of the above mentioned questions but the power which it depends on offered by the expansion or contract of the earth and tides et al is too weak to serve as the energy to change the rotating speed of the earth so it is also difficult to explain them quantitatively.
- An increasing number of them have sampled what is on offer in the state sector and found it wanting.
- The share is on offer in parcel of50.
- Suitors settle for what is on offer now even if plumper or shorter than the ideal rather than hold out for the perfect partner.
- Among the movies on offer for the women abandoned during the world cup are "casanova" a saga of the world's best known lover a big-screen version jane austin's novel "pride and predjudice" and "memoirs of a geisha".