- Toward mortals mars could show himself on occasion as vindictive as his fair foe minerva the unwearied daughter of jove.
- So heedful a writer as henry james for instance on occasion wrote so ungrammatically that a schoolmaster finding such errors in a schoolboy's essay would be justly indignant.
- Therefore the need exists to convert fromtri-level to bi-level sync on occasion.
- Coordinate between the lab and all the plants in production department commercial department and other teams to maintain good contact and close working relationship and on occasion provide support if required.
- Thinkers and poets throughout the ages have offered the courtesan the oblation of their mercy and on occasion some great man has brought them back to the fold through the gift of his love and even his name.
- Although ship-lap siding and shingles are about the only sidings I recommend removing I have applied stucco over these on occasion.
- From them more than from the secular church men sought moral guidance emotional reassurance and on occasion effective protest.