- 士兵度假时穿便服, 不穿制服。
- Soldiers wear mufti on leave, not uniform.
- He's just gone on leave.
- Mr. Li is on leave for 3 weeks.
- When the ambassador is on leave his duties devolve upon the first secretary.
- Article20employers shall notify and apply with the bureau of labor insurance for ceasing the contributions to the pension funds of those employees who are on leave without pay serving military service suspended from duties or detained prior to a final judgment within seven days from the occurrence of any of such events.
- During the retreat from caporetto henry had made his farewell to arms.he borrowed civilian clothes from an american friend in milan and went by train to stresa where he met catherine who was on leave.
- Dews is formed on leaves and when sun shines on them make them perspire.
- Soldiers wear mufti on leave not uniform.
- He'd come over on leave from northern ireland.
- Observations on the probing and feeding behaviors of free whiteflies confirmed the epg results as above: the percentages of whiteflies stayed on leaves within60min were100% 88% and28% on cabbage summer squash and hot pepper respectively.