- The action of salt on ice causes it to melt.
- The score was20-10 in the last inning, and our team had the game on ice.
- The plan for the new book is on ice at the moment. I've been busy with too many other things.
- But it's lord of the rings on ice.
- An iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping on ice when walking or climbing.
- Based on iceberg observations by using the marine radar when shipping in the antarctic ocean from dec.2002to jan.2003during the19th chinese national antarctic research expedition a method to acquire iceberg size and drift velocity from radar imagery is presented and iceberg size and velocity distribution along the investigation route are obtained consequently.
- An iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping when walking on ice or climbing.
- Reduces the cooldown on presence of mind by-24sec on blast wave by-4sec. And on ice block by-40sec.
- I stepped on ice and fell to the ground.
- I am very large with a huge furry body.my feet are designed for walking on ice and have five sharp claws made for holding onto food.my stiff hair and fur help me swim well.
- This is locker number605 it's kept on ice.
- The deal's on ice.
- A performance art exhibition on ice was held in mixc in shenzhen may30th which was a perfect combination of dance on ice and performance art.
- Short-track often dubbed a "roller derby on ice" for its spectacular show of crashes falls and disqualifications has been led by asian nations including china south korea and japan as well as canada and the united states.
- One that clamps especially a spiked plate attached to the sole of a shoe to prevent slipping on ice.