- You look very tanned -- have you been on holiday?
- We always seem to take everything but the kitchen sink when we go on holiday.
- We got through a fortune while we were on holiday!
- We shut up the house before going on holiday.
- We were burgled while we were on holiday.
- We're going on holiday next month.
- What fun it will be when we all go on holiday together.
- 医生度假时, 他们的工作常由代理医生负责
- When they are on holiday the work of doctors is often done by locums.
- 我们在希腊度假时, 就像当地人那样生活。
- When we're on holiday in Greece, we live like the natives.
- The typist is away on holiday this week.
- They are going on holiday for two weeks.
- 他们在度假时结识, 不久便成了情侣。
- They met on holiday and soon became lovers.
- They are on holiday in the Lake District.
- She arranged all her business affairs before going on holiday.
- 倘若选举那天你在休假, 可以申请用邮寄方法投票
- If you will be on holiday on election day, you may apply for a postal vote.