- This citadel is built on high ground for protecting the city.
- The disaster was seen as a judgement from on high.
- That firm was laying on higher prices.
- Our troops took up defensive positions on high ground overlooking the river.
- Our souls are lighted with wisdom from on high.
- We were on high ground only a mile from houffalize. With a cold sun breaking the clouds with the tanks from 'hell on wheels' [ the 2nd armored division] spread along the ridgeline and with fighter-bombers patrolling the skies to the east it had suddenly become a lovely war.
- Add bean threads in wok then turn on high heat continue stir-fry-quickly until thicken sprinkle minced green onion and mix thoroughly. L.
- Given this pricing policy everybody wants leave at christmas and so a bureaucratic bodge job is duly handed down from on high.
- The design process of geometical construction regards a hyperboloid of single sheet as approximate curved surface of the transition section on high pressure steel branch pipe jointed with series conic pipes in hydroelectric pawer
- The dispute over the rejected cargoes has been complicated by charges that chinese soybean crushers have been using the fungicide issue as a way to renege on high-priced contracts.
- Experimental research on high chromium cast iron cr12
- The integrand is not handed down from on high.
- The keying emery cloth page wheel of the living handle adopt the domestic and top import emery cloth brute force sticks reliable craft production it is open and adequate distribution while using has improved the precision of using especially suitable for the aluminium alloy die casting rubing the polishing of the complicacy superficy of the mould and so on high precise products.
- Remove fuel lines on high-pressure pump.
- The campaign against amphetamine will include spot checks on high school students.