- While danger threatens we must all be on guard.
- There are soldiers on guard at the gate.
- Be on guard when somebody flatters you.
- The citizens were warned to be on guard against a sudden night attack.
- Cowboys should be on guard against the attacks from wild animals.
- Henry places himself on guard in the manner of well taught boxer.
- When we go shopping we should be on guard against pickpockets.
- However mr.chiang and the kuomintang have so far done nothing to convince the people that they intend to move in the third direction; hence the people throughout the country must remain on guard against the extremely grave danger of capitulation and civil war.
- Get a card table. You're on guard.
- He fell asleep while on guard duty.
- I'll be on guard duty okay?
- Want to strengthen those who buy room venture to be on guard to fall in the condition that notices hypothec the person buy this kind secondhand the building is put in very big risk likewise.
- On august21995 mundungus fletcher was on guard duty tailing harry potter around the neighborhood of privet drive.
- I was immediately on guard when father mentioned that incident.
- A password used by an officer of the day an officer on guard or the personnel commanded by such an officer.