单词on good terms的英汉翻译
on good terms
单词on good terms的英汉对照例句
- I am on good terms with this foreign friend.
- Abramovich played a part in taking hiddink to russia and the two are reported to be on good terms but the country's fa are expecting the dutchman to lead them through to euro2008.
- Pete would have preferred to be on good terms with both his wife and his mother but the effort of pleasing one without offending the other was like steering between scylla and charybdis.
- No one can be on good terms with others unless he gives up a little of his own freedom.
- Trying to avoid the jealousy of mary while keeping on good terms with jane was like going between scylla and charybdis.
- You have to be on good terms with its frequenters.
- One should be on good terms with one's neighbors.
- I am glad to be on good terms with my classmates.
提交更多on good terms的相关例句