- 有些人是坐汽车来的, 其他人是走著来的。
- Some people came by car, others came on foot.
- The temple is so remote that the only way to get there is on foot.
- The cinema is not far, you can get there on foot.
- Plans have been set on foot for a party for Miss Jackson, because she is retiring.
- If the weather permits, I'll go to town on foot.
- He goes to school not by bus, but on foot.
- They traversed the valley on foot.
- An instrument that gauges the approximate distance traveled on foot by registering the number of steps taken.
- He travelled on foot for several days until he safely reached a guerrilla base.
- It's easier to get there on foot than by car.
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot.
- In a 1995 interview he said "the infantry had to hold the americans back and retreat on foot crossing rivers with no bridges and so forth in mid-winter. I'm a tanker but the infantry was the real miracle arm of hitler."
- It is a lot of oker to use technique for instance: calligraphy and painting is hanged to serve as artistic corridor on footpath; yi ke uses rubble to wait to make processing make archaize feel a bit on wall; still have do niche little tourist attraction to wait cause gout center to wait a moment; want to use auxiliary illuminant to build atmosphere additionally.
- Meanwhile other entertainment and leisure programs such as sleigh drawn by dogs bungee snow sauna and self-help ice sculpture seeking miracles while crossing glaciers on foot crossing the glacial lake etc.
- Ditto for your discourse on football.