- We have all your particulars on file.
- The fingerprints checked with the ones on file.
- This copy is to be kept on file for future reference expiry date.
- They feasted us on filet mignon and strawberry shortcake.
- Crimes of embezzlement and bribery crimes of dereliction of duty committed by state functionaries and crimes involving violations of a citizen's personal rights such as illegal detention extortion of confessions by torture retaliation frame-up and illegal search and crimes involving infringement of a citizen's democratic rights--committed by state functionaries by taking advantage of their functions and powers--shall be placed on file for investigation by the people's procuratorates.
- Software and cd-rom reviews on file.
- In addition to registering on file types you can register on prog ids.
- I heard that the procuratorate has placed a case on file to investigate him.
- So when she got her hands on file-sharing software it wasn't long before she'd compiled a personal library of over1000songs on her hard drive.