- 按照规定, 任何时候均需有人值班。
- The rule is that someone must be on duty at all times.
- There were over 100 police on duty at the demonstration.
- 我八点钟就到医院了, 但是九点钟我才去值班。
- I arrive at the hospital at eight o'clock, but I don't go on duty until nine.
- The teachers on duty are policing the school buildings during the lunch hour.
- Half the garrison is/are on duty.
- I go on duty at 8:00 am.
- I'm on duty as from the Spring Day.
- Please bleep the doctor on duty immediately.
- Who is on duty today?
- Who will be on duty at six o` clock?---I will.
- E.when the lng carrier is moored the captain shall ask the crew on duty to adjust the length of mooring ropes timely for the ship's drafts and tide heights.
- In addition to these arrangements extra ambulances will be on duty until midnight.
- Answer: be on duty the task of perambulatory job is the surveillance examination moving state that safeguard and records power supply system discover the unusual situation of equipment and circuitry in time handle electric breakdown and accident correctly make sure reliable safety runs power supply system.
- A resident shall report forthwith to the senior public officer on duty in the reception unit at the centre any loss or defacement of or damage to a temporary leave pass issued to the resident.
- Members of discipline and counselling teams are on duty every day to help students solve their immediate problems.