- All hands on deck!
- In that case you should come up on deck.
- I it's rather chilly out on deck.
- While wu sun-fu and the tu couple were picking their way across the deck of the tug a cabin boy helped old mr.wu out on deck and sat him down in the cane-chair.
- All rooms on deck evacuated.
- All hands on deck cath.
- As a finishing coat on ships'exterior hull from rail to load line steelstructure on deck and similar.
- Article73if the carrier or the shipmaster has shipped the cargo on deck and the cargo have consequently suffered loss or damage the carrier shall be liable therefor unless it has been consented to by the shipper and also stated in the contract of carriage or comply with the particular kind of ocean carriage or the custom of the trade.
- Fire watch posted on deck.
- He promptly ordered all hands on deck.
- She stood on deck gazing into the middle distance.
- After giving a call to the second mate I returned on deck for my relief.
- One tallyman work at ship's side examining the apparent condition and checking the container number and seal number; another works on deck inspecting the container's top and jotting down its actual stowage.
- Goods which are stated herein to be carried on deck whether or not carried on deck are carried without responsibility on the part of the carrier for loss or damage of whatsoever nature arising during carriage by sea whether caused by unseaworthiness or negligence or any other cause whatsoever.