- It is usual for us to sell on credit.
- As mr bernanke pointed out to a house committee on tuesday it would allow the government to rip up obnoxious contracts such as aig's guaranteed retention bonuses and impose some losses on creditors and counterparties such as holders of aig's credit default swaps.
- "If the phone bill becomes very high due to m-commerce payments the telecoms company is starting to take on credit risk. They are starting to become a bank" says nalle kivemaki the chief executive of finland's wireless commerce.
- The conventional banks give greater emphasis on credit-worthiness of the clients.
- Actually basle capital accord can be perfected gradually through investigation and research on credit risk.
- Some advertisers may have the option for billing based on credit terms and monthly invoicing. Typically these advertisers will have an established credit history of at least three months with the google adwords program and be in good standing.
- Appraised as the aaa grade on credit by agricultural bank of china zhejiang province brance and zhejiang rongda information consulting company.
- In december americans had$ 944billion in total revolving debt most of it on credit cards a seasonally adjusted annualized increase of2.7%.
- At times sellers of goods make a difference between the cash price and the price asked if the goods are sold on credit.