单词on condition that的英汉翻译
on condition that
单词on condition that的英汉对照例句
- You can go out on condition that you wear an overcoat.
- The juvenile offender was released from custody on condition that he should find a job immediately and stay out of trouble for six months.
- The judge said he would forbear from sending her to prison, on condition that she promised not to steal again.
- I will go abroad on condition that my husband goe
- In1993the government made a decision that upon the expiration of a land contract the term could be extended for another30years and that during the contract term farmers could freely transfer the land use right with compensation on condition that the way of its use remain unchanged.
- I will agree to this year's dividend on condition that we drop this foreign business in future lock stock and barrel.
- All these he bequeathed to me with a thousand roman crowns which he had in ready money on condition that I would have anniversary masses said for the repose of his soul and that I would draw up a genealogical tree and history of his house.
- The supplier may consider building a regular service station on condition that there is a steady batch purchase.
- And the paleogeographic map could be reached on condition that enough data are available.
提交更多on condition that的相关例句