- I am here on business as opposed to a holiday.
- Money spent on business expenses is deductible.
- I have to board the dog out while I'm away on business.
- Be you here on business?
- I will go on business either this week or next week.
- I flew to Tokyo on business.
- I generally try to take in a show when I'm in New York on business.
- I am sorry but she's in Osaka on business.
- He travels to the state on business twice a year.
- Are you going to visit Los Angeles on business or for pleasure?
- Java is one of the hyped-up internet software technologies that have spawned the world wide web awful words like "intranet" and those strange-looking addresses on business cards and tv commercials.
- Burrow beneath laudatory headlines on business and political leaders and it becomes clear that the strategy works.
- Indicia formal mailing information or permit as on business reply envelopes or bulk mail printed on envelope or item to be mailed.
- In shuitou it can be seen that stone materials from all over the world are piled up in the goods yard and businessmen with different skin colors are negotiating with one another on business in different languages.
- During worker on business goes out miss because of contingency have approved for distribution of the salary inside3months that month from accident happening stop hair salary since the4th month by inductrial injury insurance fund is made offerings to to its the relative pays by the month make offerings to relative pension life inconvenient can advance one-time labour to die50% of grant-in-aid.