- I got all things ready as he had directed and waited the next morning with the boat washed clean her pendants out and every thing to accomodate his guests; when by and by my patroon came on board alone
- We were so short of men that everyone on board had to bear a hand-only the captain lying on a mattress in the stern and giving his orders; for though greatly recovered he was still in want of quiet.
- Just have a spotless record for the last30years.pretty much count's all of us out.which means we've gotta get him on board.
- A "couple" of giant pandas left china "s sichuan province on board a special plane for thailand.
- One copy of nonnegotiable or duplicate copy of clean on board bill of lading for crude oil.
- An on board notation indicating the date on which the goods have been shipped on board.
- The government of india prohibits the use of mobile phones on board at all times.
- Hard salt beef for consumption on board a ship.
- We found a ship crossing over to phoenicia went on board and set sail.
- I was encouraged with this and as I had my patroon's antient on board I made a waft of it to them for a signal of distress and fir'd a gun both which they saw for they told me they saw the smoke tho'they did not hear the gun;
- It was the first night take-off since before the2003columbia disaster when all seven astronauts on board died.
- Just bring a psycho on board.
- "The arrangements for the storage distribution and utilisation of the oil fuel shall be such as to ensure the safety of the ship and persons on board and shall comply as a minimum with the following provisions-"
- Received on board the undermentioned goods apparent in good order and condition and sign the accompanying receipt for the same.
- "Shipped in apparent good order and condition by the da hua trading co.h.k on board the s.s" elizabeth " port of loading: hong kong destination of goods; osaka japan"