1．as interim payment预付 Give the driver ten dollars， and tell him it is on account．给司机10美元，告诉他那是预支的。 2．in the creditor's book分期付款 John paid ＄10 down and ＄5 on account each month for his bicycle．约翰购买自行车时先付了10美元，以后每月按5美元分期付款。
- 由於天气不好, 我们将启程的时间推迟了。
- We delayed our departure on account of the bad weather.
- I'll give you 20 on account.
- The wall declined slightly on account of the earthquake.
- So far I haven't heard of anybody who wants stop living on account of the cost.
- Selection of part of a wave on account of time or magnitude. Operation of a circuit when one wave allows another to pass during specific intervals.
- He went on by train after the plane was grounded on account of the fog.
- He was granted special admission on account of his effort.
- Cash discount is allowed only on account that is paid within the ten- day limit.
- For years the o'haras had been in bad odor with the english constabulary on account of suspected activities against the government and gerald was not the first o'hara to take his foot in his hand and quit ireland between dawn and morning.
- Even before he left office a majority of russians from kaliningrad to kamchatka despised him partly on account of the raging inflation unpaid salaries and oligarchic larceny of his rule but even more for the shame many thought he brought on russia through his clownish drunkenness.
- The love game is never called off on account of darkness.
- Have you rambled through the brushwood holding aside the branches on account of the charming head which is coming on behind you?
- While formulating credit terms enterprises should weight the overall influence of credit cost expense and funds on account recouped ahead of time on enterprises cash circulation and also match up the use of such means as the offering of cash discount and the supplementary expense in charging to an account etc with the effects achieved by adopting credit terms.
- And unless the lord had shortened the days no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen whom he chose he shortened the days.
- My mother is blind on account of the lye in the laundry kettles.