单词on account of的英汉翻译
on account of
单词on account of的英汉对照例句
- 由於天气不好, 我们将启程的时间推迟了。
- We delayed our departure on account of the bad weather.
- The wall declined slightly on account of the earthquake.
- So far I haven't heard of anybody who wants stop living on account of the cost.
- Selection of part of a wave on account of time or magnitude. Operation of a circuit when one wave allows another to pass during specific intervals.
- He went on by train after the plane was grounded on account of the fog.
- He was granted special admission on account of his effort.
- For years the o'haras had been in bad odor with the english constabulary on account of suspected activities against the government and gerald was not the first o'hara to take his foot in his hand and quit ireland between dawn and morning.
- Even before he left office a majority of russians from kaliningrad to kamchatka despised him partly on account of the raging inflation unpaid salaries and oligarchic larceny of his rule but even more for the shame many thought he brought on russia through his clownish drunkenness.
- The love game is never called off on account of darkness.
- Have you rambled through the brushwood holding aside the branches on account of the charming head which is coming on behind you?
- And unless the lord had shortened the days no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen whom he chose he shortened the days.
- My mother is blind on account of the lye in the laundry kettles.
- 4.where The insured person has accumulated insurance coverage for more than45days before he applies for hospitalization treatment on account of an ordinary sickness.
- I lost my previous employment on account of close-down of the company.
- The legend washing machine has a great sale on account of its after-sale service.
提交更多on account of的相关例句